I am so sad lah. Jerlyn, my BFF, is my only true friend cause only she believes and is certain that I`ve grown taller.
Is it so hard to accept that I`ve grown vertically!? Hahahahha. (x
T____________________________T
Received some unpleasant news today, but no, I shalt not drone on and on about it. Why make such a big fuss when things aint gonna resolve by squabbling, yeah? Everyone was right and wrong, if you bother to look at it from perhaps, a different perspective.
He was right, it`s just a petite matter. Like how a pea is in comparison to a soccer ball.
And Mr Maria Sharapova was right too, giving up is the worst thing to do. At the very least, we must try. (:
Nike says, Just Do It. Yeaaaah.
Had a decent amount of fun at the later part of today, with on-going remarks and jokes about this guy who only sees the dark side of life. (Not naming who!)
"No! I hate this! I hate you! I can't take this ANYMORE!" (giggles)
Haha. Oh, thanks Ziyi for waiting for the Canadian pizza person for so long :D
---
Going to M'sia tomorrow for shopping and rebonding. =/ Don't know if I should fix my hair again, a tad afraid that the resultant hair will be intolerable to my sense of sight and to my sense of touch.
Mr Fazlin said girls should possess hair that consists of a couple of curls, instead of having it all straight and boring.
Well, we shall see.
--
I received another musical box! Finally an addition to my collection. (: It`s Hello Kitty ! I never knew Hello Kitty musical boxes existed. So yeaaaah thanks Guohao !
Another Hello Kitty item I received is a pencil case, from my sister. Thank you too! I love it many many many many.
My Hello Kitty collection is growing! :D
--
Is there anyone who is willing to spend 20 bucks to get me a Christmas pressie?
heh. >< Just trying my luck.
:D